10.13.2008

Caramel Candy Corn

That's right folks, it that time of month....the October POTM (product of the month). This post is coming early because I want to tell you about it before they sell out & before Halloween is over.

4 words: Brach's Caramel Candy Corn.
This was a new product that came out last year in fall of 2007. I got it last year & this year at Target. 3 bags for $5 on sale!

Oh man. I have the weirdest love-hate relationship with candy corn and the pumpkin mallowcremes. I see them, I must have them, but I only want to eat like 5 before I'm like okay, no more for a year. But, every year, come October 1st, I bust out my glass pumpkin & fill it with candy corn & pumpkin mallowcremes. I mostly fill it because it looks pretty & festive, not because I love the candy. But last year, Brachs came out with a new product: Carmel candy corn. This stuff is good. REALLY good. It puts normal candy corn & pumpkin mallowcremes to shame.

The caramel corn smells much sweeter than normal candy corn, if you can believe it. Its color is brown bottom, yellow/orange middle and white tip. The flavor is extremely sweet, but it really tastes of caramel with a burnt and milky essence to it. Hard for me to believe that they outdid the original, but they certainly did it here.

They also came out with Caramel Apple Candy corn, but I was sort of frightened by this flavor. These have a brown bottom, red middle and white tip. They’re really quite pretty and I imagine they would look quite attractive in my glass pumpkin, but I am scared to try them. If you have had this flavor, let me know what you think, i am too cheap to spend $1.99 on a bag to find out :)

Back to the Caramel Candy Corn.....The flavor is familiar enough for candy corn lovers and different and strong enough to convince all the rest that candy corn is indeed a tasty treat. So, even if you don't like candy corn, you might like these! I hope they continue to make these each autumn season...We have already gone through 2 bags and it isn't even Halloween yet!

5 comments:

  1. I have to admit, I like the pumpkins and normal candy corn better...

    And yes, I am related to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting rib of Herpes virus wasn't easy, I came across Dr voodoo on how he
      has cured so many people from herpes and other illness so I decided to give
      him a try, now am permanently cured using the natural herbs medication and
      cleansing supplement sent by Dr voodoo no more herpes, contact Dr voodoo
      WhatsApp number +2348140120719 also e-mail him at:
      voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Thank you Thank You Very much Doctor Otonokpo for making my ex boyfriend come back to me. I am Cordelia Sandra from Brazil and i am putting this testimony here too because i want to share my testimony of how i was helped by Doctor Otonokpo within 48 hours of contacting him. Yes, it was last week my ex boyfriend returned to me after i contacted Doctor Otonokpo. My boyfriend was always going back to meet his ex girlfriend because he never really left her. Her name was Sophie. I didn't know how it happened one day after breakfast that i saw him looking at his ex girlfriend's picture on Facebook and I flared at him that he doesn't care about him and he was with me and still thinking about his ex although we have been dating for 6 months. He stormed at me and left the house and never returned. I was heartbroken and wanted him to come back. I was in a nightclub with friend one evening that I saw him with Sophie there, I was humiliated that night and I regretted going there only to see him there. I went online after some days and found Doctor Otonokpo and read about him and I contacted him to help me get him back. I must say that within 48 hours, my boyfriend came back to me and pleaded for leaving me. Is this how spell works so fast? Please, if you want help, contact Doctor Otonokpo too to help you at otonokpotemple@gmail.com
    Call/WhatsApp +2348114129781

    ReplyDelete
  3. DR EMU WHO HELP PEOPLE IN ANY TYPE OF LOTTERY NUMBERS

    It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called dr emu, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of dr emu, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

    Contact him on email Emutemple@gmail.com
    What's app +2347012841542
    Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

    Https://www.facebook.com/104891335203341/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good day everybody, This is my testimony on how i won $4,200,201 million I want to use this opportunity to thank Great Priest Salami for helping me to win the lottery of $4,200,201 million dollars on Mega millions lottery ticket. I have been playing the lottery for the past 10 years now and I have never won. Ever since then I have not been able to win and I was so upset and I needed help to win the lottery. So I decided to go online and search for help, there i saw so many good testimonies about this man called Great Priest Salami of how he has cast lucky spell lotto for people to win the lottery. I contacted him also and told him I want to win a lottery, he cast a spell for me which I use and I played and won $3,471,009 million dollars. I am so grateful to this man, just in-case you also need him to help you win, you can contact him through his email: purenaturalhealer@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin