6.10.2013

10 on 10 :: June 2013

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}
ten on ten button 
Can I just tell you how happy I am....it's the last week of school!!!!!!!

Here is a snapshot of my day: 

 School....before any of the "crazy-it's-the-last-week-of-school-energetic-kiddos" arrived.
 End of year Math test was given today...so thankful its a scantron test!
 Phone in my classroom....when was the last time you used a phone with a cord like this? Old School!

Here are 3 of the  dresses for the wedding in Napa this weekend. 
Several of the ones I wanted to order were sold out of my size by the time I ordered, so I had to search for a few more or order in a different color.
2 out of the 3 fit me, the others were too short #tallgirlproblems

Watering my garden....check out my lettuce!
The girls wanted to play hair salon. Doesn't my hair look lovely? 
 Photo credit: Kate Larson :)

 I picked some of that lettuce from my garden & made Taco Salad for dinner!
This salad is a staple in our house during the summer months. It is DELICIOUS (and, easy to make!) YUM.

Hope you had a great 10th!

Summer.....it's just FOUR days away!
(Can you tell I'm excited?!?)

The winners of Mel's Favorite Things Birthday Giveaway will be posted Wednesday!!!
I will be closing the comments sometime tomorrow, so this is your 24 hour warning :)

9 comments:

  1. Hmmm...can't totally see the black one in detail so it's hard to say, but it's between the blue and the black. I think the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy last week :)

    that taco salad looks SO GOOOOOD. :)

    what a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the last week of school!!
    Your taco salad looks wonderful and I love that the lettuce is from your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robot Claire is such a cutie pie! I love that sweet pic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those dresses all look fabulous! and I so wish we could have a garden...but our outdoor 100 lb lab doesn't really allow for it! boo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your school looks beautiful with its outdoor courtyard!
    hi Robot Claire!
    floral & fudge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Luke is getting so big! Hope you have a great last week of school, this is our first week of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As a future teacher, hooray for using Scantrons! I hated them as a student. but can definitely see the benefits of using them here and there as a teacher! :)

    Anyway, LOVED your set. Your kids are so cute and I love your hair, too! Your girls did a great job (I remember doing the same thing to my sister and then one time to my dad when he was napping on the couch!). :)

    Hope you have a great last week of school and summer, too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin