6.27.2014

Friday Randomness

Happy Friday!
Here is some Randomness for you on this lovely Friday & some sneak peeks from our week!

My awesome new Pink Indoor Soccer Shoes:
I played again on Monday night & it was so much fun. 
Last week I was sore for about 5 days.
This time, I was only sore for 1 day!

Speaking of shoes...almost every single day in the summer I wear my Rainbow flipflops.


The ones on the left are over 5 years old. They used to be the same color as the new ones on the right.
Can you believe how much the leather changed? YIKES. They are the most comfortable flip flops ever, but they are falling apart. Time to break in the new ones.

My sister watched the kids while I set up for the swim meet this week.
Luke was napping & this is what she texted me:
I guess during his nap, Luke took 2 photos off his wall that hang above his crib, took off his pants & his diaper AND peed in his crib. AWESOME.
At least it wasn't poop like last summer....Read about that {HERE}

Did you watch the World Cup game on Thursday morning? So bummed we lost, but SO excited we are moving on to the round of 16!
Luke & Jack were mesmerized by the game also :)

Last night I had a Mom's night out with some of my friends. We had to check out one of the new hot spots in town!
  I love that my girls are friends with their girls. So much fun!

Did you know that my most popular order is for Rodan + Fields is our Unblemish Regimen? 
So many people in their 20's, 30's & 40's still deal with acne/acne scarring. 
Our Unblemish line has amazing results! 
Check out this Before & After after a couple months of use:
Our AMP Roller can reduce scarring caused my Acne. Amazing!
I am here to help you love the skin you are in!
I do have a Special going on right now:
It's FREEBIE FRIDAY, so if you become a Preferred Customer you will get 10% off, Free Shipping AND your choice of sunless tanner, body sunblock,  body moisturizer or lip shield!
Email me this weekend to place an order or if you have questions!
melissa_larson17{at}yahoo.com

My girls were at VBS at our church this week.
They had an amazing time. I am so thankful for all the volunteers that helped out for VBS and loved on my girls! They had the sweetest high school girls as counselors, so we made them Thank you notes & Cookies. 
Monster Cookie Recipe Coming Soon.  The best ever Snickerdoodle Recipe {HERE}
I think it is so important for my girls to learn at a young age to give people thank you notes & gifts, you know what I mean?

Girl meets World premries TONIGHT on Disney.
It's a little pathetic how excited I am for this show! 

Before you go, watch this awesome 3 minute video. 
I echo the sentiments, "Why can’t ‘run like a girl’ also mean ‘win the race?’ 
You need to watch this.
 I got a little teary.


 And, this Monday June 30th is Pin-Spired!
Link up your Pinterest inpsired outfits with me, Sheaffer & Shay!

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Watching girl meets world right now!
    I left a comment on your Instagram picture about giving cookies to your girls vbs leaders...I love this and want to remember it for next year

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great weekend friend!!! I want to take up soccer just to buy those cleats :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there. I discovered your web site by way of Google at the same time as looking for a similar topic, your web site got here up. It appears to be great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks to visit then.
    mens sandals in pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s laborious to seek out knowledgeable people on this matter, but you sound like you recognize what you’re talking about! Thanks. luxury swimwear boutique uk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin