3.24.2015

Chocolate Croissants

On Saturday mornings I like to make yummy breakfasts.
Things I make are: Monkey Bread, Coffee Cake, Pancakes, Waffles or Chocolate Croissants!
My girls love these and they are so simple!
 Here is what you need:
- Can of crescent rolls
- Skippy Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Chopped Pecans (optional)

Directions:
On a baking sheet (I line mine with parchment paper) spread out the crescent rolls & add a drop of the dark chocolate peanut butter:
 Sprinkle on some mini chocolate chips & pecans:
 Roll it up:
 Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes (until the rolls are slightly browned)
 After they come out of the oven, dust with powdered sugar:
  These taste best when warm...they are ooey & gooey.
 YUM!
If you are a chocolate/peanut butter fan, you will love these!
These would be a perfect little treat if you were hosting Easter Brunch or a shower!
Need other Muffin & Bread Recipes? Check out my Recipe Box {HERE}
Enjoy!
Hormel Foods Extended Family Blogger

Disclosure: This post was written as part of my participation in the Hormel Foods Extended Family Blogger Program. While Hormel Foods provides me material and necessary resources to complete various activities, the thoughts and statements in this post are my own.

7 comments:

  1. Yum! I can't wait to try these! Pinning now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! so delicious and so easy! I used to always keep those croissants on hand...and I haven't had them recently. I need to stock up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um yum! I make something similar to this but do. It add the peanut butter...I need to try this! Another wonderful Mel larson recipe to add to my collection! You know we don't live that far from one another...maybe you should offer an afternoon cooking class or sampling class..I would come. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look amazzzzzing! How did I not know that Skippy made this kind of PB!???? I have been majorly missing out! My kids would love these! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need these in my life. Right now. I need these right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look SO good! Plus who knew there was a Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Spread? I'm sure you could do a lot with that!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin