4.26.2016

Teacher Appreciation :: How Sweet it is to be Taught by You {Free Printable}

Next week is Teacher Appreciation Week!
I love Teacher Appreciation Week...and not just because I am a teacher ;)

Of course, my reasons are two-fold.
Reason #1 I love Teacher Appreciation Week because I AM a Teacher and it's always nice to be appreciated. Yes, teachers get 3 months off...blah blah blah. BUT we have one of the hardest jobs there....I spend 5 hours a day with 150 7th graders who are 12 & 13 years old.... who are going through puberty. THAT is no easy task. It's exhausting. I am not only trying to teach them math (which is probably the least liked subject out there) but I am also trying to maintain classroom management and teach these kids important Life Skills like time management, teamwork, being KIND and being a good citizen.

Reason #2 I love Teacher Appreciation Week is because my girls are also in school and I LOVE giving gifts to their awesome teachers. I truly am thankful for and appreciate their amazing teachers and want them to know how much they are appreciated, even if it's a small gesture.

I think Teachers have one of the hardest jobs out there and as a parent, I want to make sure my kids teachers KNOW how much I appreciate them.
I like giving little goodies to my kids teachers throughout the year (and giving them THIS questionnaire at the beginning of the school year is super helpful)

I have a mix of Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas that I have on my blog....some are for you to make cookies....others are gift cards or something to buy.
For this one, I wanted to give them Bundt Cakes from Nothing Bundt Cakes....I love that place...their Red Velvet is my favorite.
I know what my girls teachers favorite cupcake/cake flavor is because of my Back to School Printable, so that worked out well!

Here is what you need:

- Bundlets from Nothing Bundt Cakes (or make your own bundt cake)
-Printable (found at the bottom of the post)
- Cellophane wrap
-Bakers Twine (or ribbon)
-Scissors
- Hole Punch
- Pen

Here is a close up of the Printable that I made...I made 2 color combos.
A peach/pink one:


 Brown/Blue:

It says "How Sweet it is to be Taught by You" and then at the bottom it says "Thanks a bundt-ch for all you do"You know I love a good play on words :)

 These are SO easy to put together.
I like the Bundlet size because it comes in a container!

Red Velvet is my favorite :)
Fill out the printable, cut out some cellophane wrap & tie a string around it.
Both my girls are in speech, so we are giving one to their speech teacher also :)
I loved how these turned out...so cute & easy to make!
Here are the Free Printables for you to download:
{Click to download. Right click & then Save.}

{Click to download. Right click & then Save.}
I also made a version that doesn't say "Thanks a bundt-ch for all you do"
Not everyone has a Nothing Bundt Cakes near them, so I wanted you to be able to use it for something else.
I have it saying "Thanks for all you do"
This way you, you don't have to use a bundt cake.
You could attach it to cupcakes, doughnuts, candy apples, etc....Anything sweet...the possibilities are endless!

{Click to download. Right click & then Save.}
{Click to download. Right click & then Save.}


I hope you will be able to use this printable!

Need more Teacher Appreciation Ideas?
Here are some other free printables that I have on my blog that would be perfect for Teacher Appreciation and/or End of the School Year Gifts!

Dinner is on Us:

Free Printable {HERE}

Cupcakes in a Mason Jar + Free Printable:

{HERE}

I'm so lucky to have a teacher like you Printable (I add a gift card to this)

{HERE}


Thank you for being my Teacher (Cookie in a CD Sleeve with gift card)

{HERE}


Thanks a latte for all you do:
Get the printable {HERE}

I love this idea because this is what is inside the box....my favorite Anthro mug & coffee gift cards :)
Thanks for helping me bloom printable:

{HERE}

The World Needs S'more Teachers like You Printable

Printable {HERE}


 S'mores Bar Recipe {HERE}

In the Cookie of Life, Teachers are the Chocolate Chips:
Free Printable {HERE}
So, there you have it.
Several easy (& cheap!) gifts you can give the teachers/coaches/office staff in your life as a way of saying Thank You. These work for Teacher Appreciation Week, End of the School Year or Just Because!
And, the beauty of these gifts is that you could always attach a $5 or $10 giftcard to any of these treats (if you want to) 
Trust me, as teachers, we ALWAYS love gift cards :)
Happy {almost} Teacher Appreciation Week to all my fellow teachers out there!
Keep up the good work!
It's almost Summer....we can do it!!
Hope some of these ideas are useful to you!

 See you back here tomorrow for What's Up Wednesday!
Our bonus question is: What's your Favorite Mother's Day gift to give or receive?


2 comments:

  1. So many good ideas! I used your "Thanks a latte" idea last year.
    I love that this is another simple & sweet idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I love this - and we have a new Nothin Bundt Cakes in our area - so this is a the PERFECT gift for 2016!! Thanks for the idea and free printables!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin