10.31.2016

Monday Miscellaneous + A Winner!

Happy Monday & Happy Halloween!

I have some miscellaneous for you on this Halloween Monday!

{ONE}
This weekend we watched It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
We watch this every October. 
One of my favorite Halloween traditions :)

{TWO}
It rained all day yesterday.
We have been so busy every weekend in October that it was so nice to have a mellow day at home watching football, the World Series & just hanging out & pumpkins.
 And, of course carving pumpkins means pumpkin seeds! Yum!
That is my favorite part of carving pumpkins :)
My pumpkin seed recipe is HERE.

I also got my costume ready....our staff theme for teachers is 80's...here is a sneak peek of my outfit:
I can't wait to show you my full costume :)


{THREE}
Today our court is having it's annual block party for Halloween.
I am bringing my Crock Pot Turkey Meatballs (I need to blog these...so good!)
I am also bringing my Pumpkin Dip:
All you do is mix together:
 1 block of cream cheese (at room temp)
 2 cups of powdered sugar, 1 (15oz) can of pumpkin
1 T cinnamon, & 1 T pumpkin pie spice. 
Blend together. Keep chilled until you serve it. Serve with gingersnaps.
SOOOOO good. I could eat the whole batch. 

I am also making Zombie Eyeballs...

Zombie Eyeballs Recipe {here}
These are super easy to make & the kids love them!


{FOUR}
My Halloween Flash Sale ends TONIGHT at midnight! 
My Halloween Flash Sale is going on & ends October 31st.

For all my new preferred customers, get $31 cash back, 10% off your order and Free Shipping! 
We have products for all skin types!
 If you want to know what products are best for your skin, take my solutions tool HERE

Here is a before & after  of a fellow consultant's results with the R+F REVERSE Regimen. 
Here is what she has to say:
"I have to be very honest with you--my vitiligo (the white spots on my face) is something I've had since I was 8-years-old and since then, I've done everything I could to cover it up and make sure no one noticed it because I truly did not believe I was beautiful. From heavy make up, to light treatments at the dermatologist, to sleeping in make up when I would go to sleep overs. I lived in bondage to superficial beauty as so many of us do.

My vitiligo is something I've been insecure about my entire life so today is a BIG day!! The REVERSE regimen didn't take my vitiligo away but it evened it out to where you can barely even notice it! I sell these products because I know what it is like to look in the mirror and hate what you see"

In 60 days, it will be New Years....don't you want to spend the holidays confident with your skin?
I can help with that!
All our products come with a 60 day, empty bottle, 100% money back guarantee!
You have nothing to risk by trying out our products.

Email me to place an order: 

melissa_larson17@yahoo.com 

{FIVE}
Last Monday was my 6th annual Crock-tober post.
On that post I was giving away an Instant Pot & a $100 Amazon Gift Card.
I am OBSESSED with my Instant Pot!!!!
The winner is:
Susan
Congratulations! Leave me a comment or send me an email so I can get your prize sent to you!

Speaking of slow cookers, here are some of my Favorite Recipes using a Slow Cooker!

I am linking up with Erika & Andrea for their Let's Talk. The topic is Recipes, so I thought I would share some of my favorite slow cooker recipes in honor of Crocktober!
(If you click on the name, it will take you to the recipe)







Have a safe & fun Halloween!

6 comments:

  1. OMG I am so trying at least three of these recipes!!! I love my crock pots and use them all the time this time of year! Love the eyeballs too! I made pumpkin seeds last night also but got busy and forgot they were in the oven and well lets just say they were NOT eatable! Trying again tonight! Have a great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might be the winner? ? My email is sazzaro@hotmail.com? !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slow cook amazingness for sure. THat pumpkin dip!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How many Susans do you have....I am a susan, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My school account came up when I just replied...susan hontalas shontalas724@gmail.com...not sure it is me, but I hope so!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin