7.25.2017

Aloha, Christmas in July & A Winner!

 Aloha!
We just got back from a week in Maui and it was AMAZING!

We have had this trip planned for 9 months and kept it surprise from the kids.
They thought we were going to Tahoe for the week and on the way to the airport we told them we were actually going to Hawaii. It was one of my top 10 favorite parenting moments. 
 More on the trip later....but it was magical! 

 ++++++++++++++++++ 
I wanted to pop in and let you know about a couple things! 

First up....R+F CHRISTMAS in JULY starts TODAY!!!
 If you become a Preferred Customer today July 25 through Thursday July 31, you will get CONSULTANT PRICING!!!
This is an amazing deal....you get 25% off AND Free Shipping!
If you have ever considered purchasing Rodan + Fields, this is a great time!
This is one of the best deals I have all year!
We have products for ALL skin types!
Anti Aging, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Sun Damage, Sun Spots, Age Spots, Melasma, Acne, Acne Scaring, Sensitive Skin, Rosacea, Eczema and MORE!
What is your biggest skin concern? 
We can help  you love the skin you are in.
Want to know what products are best for you?
Answer these 5 questions {HERE}


In addition to the Christmas in July special, we have a FREEBIE going on!
TRAVEL SIZE REGIMENS ARE HERE....and they're FREE!!! 
But only for a limited time while supplies last...so grab it while you can!
FREE TSA APPROVED travel size regimen when you bundle any regimen w/Active Hydration Serum!

This freebie is good for NEW and CURRENT Customers!!
Contact me ASAP to get yours ordered today!
Paired with the Christmas in July Special...there is no deal like this!
Email me at melissa_larson17{at}yahoo.com if you have any product questions or if you want to claim this Christmas in July Special! 
  

We also have a Christmas in July special if you are interested in joining my team.
It is available in limited quantities for consultants and our business kits, so if you are interested in joining the business, you can still get Lash Boost.
One of the specials this month is if you join my team and I will give you a lash boost for FREE!!!!!

Now is the time to join R+F, we are the number one skin care line in North America & our products sell themselves, I want you to join in the fun & be apart of this life changing skin care.
Rodan + Fields has been such a huge blessing to our family. I love that it is web based, we aren't a party company and we don't have to keep inventory.

The Christmas in July promotion going on is that along with a FREE Lash Boost, you can get up to $100 cash back when you join.

Email me if you want to learn more!
melissa_larson17@yahoo.com

++++++++++++++++++ 
The winner of the $250 Nordstrom Gift Card Giveaway is:
ASHLEE R.  
Congrats!!!!!! Email me or leave a comment so I can send you that gift card! 
If you didn't win, the sale is still going on & open to the public, and you can see my favorite sale picks HERE!

 ++++++++++++++++++ 
Tomorrow is What's Up Wednesday! 
Link up with  me, Sheaffer & Shay the LAST Wednesday of each month so we can read about What's Up with YOU!

The question for the month is What is your favorite part about summer?
Here are the rest of the questions:
See you back here tomorrow!


4 comments:

  1. Parenting moments like that are blissful! How awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun place to go on vacation! That is on my dream travel bucket list. I can't wait to hear more about your trip!

    http://befilledwithj0y.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I dream of flying somewhere, having a rest. Yes, there is still no time ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone dreams of something, but I dream of getting to Russia someday, but unfortunately, I still can't find the time for this. And so today it is very easy to file russian tourist visa to get to this country, but as I said earlier, I can't find time to rest, because there is a blockage at work.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin